Collection of best original batman quotes, best batman quotes comics, batman quotes on love, batman quotes on fear, batman quotes on fear, batman quotes hero, batman quotes dark knight rise, badass batman quotes.
Most Awesome and Amazing Batman Quotes
|100+ Batman Quotes To Blow Your Mind|
There are a lot of amazing and awesome quotes in the Nolan directed Batman trilogy movies by Batman/Bruce Wayne the main hero of the film and our favorite, Alfred, The Joker and others. But this quote by the all time sincere and lawful James Gordon very well depicts Gotham City, the Batman and the importance of Batman to Gotham city.
"He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight."
Batman Dark Knight Movie Quotes
Some of the most awesome and your favourite Batman quotes from the The Dark Knight Trilogy by Christopher Nolan who made that movie a superb watch and a big smashing hit and it still gives us the thrills and the chills when we watch it :
1. "BATS FRIGHTEN ME. IT'S TIME THE WORLD SHARE MY DREAD."
– Bruce Wayne, Batman Begins
When Alfred asks Bruce why he chose the symbol of a bat, Bruce admits he was afraid of bats as a kid and is still terrified by them.
2. "YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN."
– Batman, The Dark Knight
Batman talks to Lt. James Gordon about how he's now perceived as a villain following the death of Harvey Dent. He says, "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. I can do those things. Because I'm not a hero, not like Dent. I killed those people. That's what I can be."
3. "SOMETIMES THE TRUTH ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH, SOMETIMES PEOPLE DESERVE MORE."
– Batman, The Dark Knight
Batman is forced to go into hiding when he's pinpointed as the blame for Joker's actions. The second installment of the Batman franchise closes with Batman saying, "Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded..."
4. "A HERO CAN BE ANYONE." – Batman, The Dark Knight Rises
When Bruce finally reveals himself as Batman to Lieutenant Gordon, he says, "A hero can be anyone -- even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended," referring to what Gordon did for him when he was younger.
5. "I FEAR DYING IN HERE, WHILE MY CITY BURNS, AND THERE'S NO ONE THERE TO SAVE IT."
– Bruce Wayne, The Dark Knight Rises
When Bruce is captured and put in a cell, a blind prisoner offers him words of wisdom about death. The prisoner claims Batman doesn’t fear death, though it's what makes him weak. Bruce responds saying, "I do fear death. I fear dying in here, while my city burns, and there's no one there to save it."
6. The Joker: “This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.”
7. Jim Gordon: “He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.”
8. Bruce Wayne: “People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do?”
Alfred Pennyworth: “Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.”
9. Bane: “When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die.”
10. Harvey Dent: “The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.”
11. The Joker: “Don't talk like one of them. You're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.”
12. Henri Ducard: “Your compassion is a weakness your enemies will not share.”
Bruce Wayne: “That's why it's so important. It separates us from them.”
13. Alfred Pennyworth: “Why do we fall, sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up.”
Bruce Wayne: “You still haven't given up on me?”
Alfred Pennyworth: “Never.”
14. Alfred Pennyworth: “Will you be wanting the Batpod, sir?”
Bruce Wayne: “In the middle of the day, Alfred? Not very subtle.”
Alfred Pennyworth: “The Lamborghini, then.”
Alfred Pennyworth: “Much more subtle.”
15. "TELL ME WHERE THE TRIGGER IS. THEN... YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE."
– Batman, The Dark Knight Rises.
Batman threatens the super villan and crazy Bane and vows to put a stop to his plans to blow up the city.
These are some of the best batman badass quotes you can use to show your attitude to others.
Amazing Batman Quotes From Comics
"Double-crossed by Two-Face. What is the world coming to?" -Catwoman
"I've tried to live a life of logic and emotion... but, slowly, from the knot in my stomach... I begin to feel I'm playing the fool." - Batman
"Batman himself knows that he is more than just a man in a mask. He has become a legend, a symbol, a force. He has made his priorities clear to those who would aid him... and allowed them to make their own choices.And he doesn't have time to waste over wondering whether or not this is fair." - Alfred
"There's war in Gotham City. Perhaps where crime is concerned, there always has been. But seldom this open, this rabid. A madness seeping into every stratum of criminal society. Escalating like a plague, threatening to surpass even the horror that created me." - Batman
"How does one man protect an entire city? By making sure the shadow he casts is long and wide... so that its reach can embrace - or engulf - all that walk here. So that every man, woman and child in the city of Gotham can feel its touch. if you are good, the shadow's wings are a welcome, protective blanket. If you are bad, you know its touch as a black splinter of fear." - Batman
"We die every day. A thousand times an hour. Anyone who does this work sees it. Death. Their own... their partner's... their loved ones. We go to work anyway. Death is powerless against you if you leave a legacy of good behind. Death is powerless against you if you do your job. My father saved the lives of over four thousand people, one at a time... with his bare hands and his mind. Death was with him the entire time." - Batman : JLA
"All men have limits. They learn what they are and learn not to exceed them. I ignore mine." - Batman : Knightfall
"Riddles are your compulsion. Your addiction. And a riddle that everyone knows the answer to is worthless. " - Batman to Riddler
"Without warning it comes... crashing through the window of your study... and mine... I have seen it before... somewhere ...it frightened me... as a boy... frightened me... yes, Father. I shall become a bat." - Bruce Wayne
"Twenty-five years... my parents murdered in front of my eyes... the wet rattle of my father's dying breath... the heavy emptiness invading my mother's dilating eyes... so long ago. Too long ago... Too long to feel the loss... or the rage... or the fear... all those things that made me... I can't remember my mother." - Bruce Wayne
“Fear is a monster, Batman. It’s a deep dark stain on your heart. It is the error of your ways. It is everything you have lost, the people you have failed. It’s the man who bested you, who broke your back and returned to break all the other pieces. Admit the truth, you sad little freak. Admit that you fear me.” - Bane
Batman Quotes on Love, Fear and Life
- to Superman, after beating him to a bloody pulp - The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller
“You don't get it boy... this isn't a mudhole... its an operating table. And I'm the surgeon.”
- to the Mutant Leader, while beating him bloody - The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller (comic book)
“There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us, you blinked.”
- to Owlman - Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (animated movie)
“I am vengeance. I am the night. I… am… Batman.”
- Batman: The Animated Series (animated TV show)
“If Clark wanted to, he could use his superspeed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not.”
- Batman: Hush, volume 2 by Jeph Loeb (comic book)
I want you to remember Clark, in all the years to come, in your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember... The one man who beat you.
I AM GODDAMN BATMAN